Your cart is empty now.
Nasiba Hafiz is the brainchild of its namesake visionary, a vivacious stylist and an unwavering lover of fashion. Born to the late and renowned Saudi Arabian publisher Hisham Hafiz and his beloved Nasiba Tarabzouni––yes, she was named after her mother!––Nasiba Hafiz was engrossed n her parents’ eccentric yet innovative style and taste, which became her hallmark muse.
Never shying away from experimenting with daring fabrics and silhouettes, her designs are inspired by musical plays, Egyptian film muses, and the gloriously colorful variants of the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s.
* How would you describe your interior taste?
I would describe my interior design taste as eclectic and colourful, statement pieces and mixing modern and vintage items is one of my favourite things
* How did you develop your personal syle?
I usually look back at photos of my parents, look at old photo albums to see old homes, their bedrooms, the wallpaper, hotels that they stayed in when they travelled. Also when I travelled i liked visiting old homes, homes that people lived in, designers, exhibitions and markets and thats how i developed my personal style.
* Where do you get your inspiration from?
Usually my inspiration comes from interior design magazines, from gardens, from flowers, from nature. Those are the top things that I get my inspiration from.
* What is your interior styling motto?
She sent two:
1. Make a statement in style
2. “You should feel good about making your home nicer for your family and your friends. You should feel great about cooking a good dinner and making a dress for a granddaughter, creating a beautiful birthday party. It’s all part of life.” ― Martha Stewart
* What are 3 styling tips for living spaces?
Always choose colors that make you feel comfortable
Dont be afraid to mix patterns
Give space for things to flow
Keep it simple and comfortable to the eye
* How do you mix vintage and modern pieces together?
I’m not afraid to put a statement piece of modern with a really nice vintage piece. I like to put for example an L shaped couch that is very modern with a really nice vintage tapestry chair. I like to use really traditional Iranian carpets with a nice beautiful modern statement chair.
* The perfect housewarming gift?
A nice scented candle from Nasiba Hafiz, a pillow that has a nice positive word on it, flowers or plants to give good energy to the space